Monday, July 30, 2012

Whoops A Daisy

Happy Monday Morning!

I hope you all had a terrific weekend! The weekend here went by so fast! I spent the day at the commissary on Saturday.  Thank goodness, the store wasn't crowded. The meat department has a little television and the butcher let Matthew pick what movie to put in the VCR. Matty selected "All Dogs Go To Heaven."  So, he spent the whole time watching television as Kelli and I shopped.  Then once we got home, I had the lovely chore of putting all those groceries away.  Luckily enough, I had Kelli here to lend a helping hand.

My Sunday wasn't as eventful as Saturday.  I did manage to work on a layout though.  Its not completed though, but that's ok.   I'll keep plugging along and it'll be done before you know it.

The layout I would like to share with you today I completed the beginning of the month.  I've had it planned for a while, I just never put it together.  But when I noticed I was so close to completing Deborah's second year album, I just on this project to get it completed.

I used Close To My Heart's "Whoops A Daisy" paper pack (retired), along with Hydrangea and Bubblegum (both retired) cardstock and ink pads.  I cut some of the flowers on my Wishblade, but the other are from CTMH, or Prima.  The crystal flourishes are from "Say it with Crystals." The crystal buttons are from CTMH and I used Martha Stewart's butterfly punch for some the butterflies. And the color crystals in the center of the flowers are from CTMH. 
Thanks for joining me here in my Rubber Room!  I'm so glad you're here!  And I hope your week ahead is absolutely wonderful!




I'll meet you back here once again, tomorrow!
Happy Scrappin'
 
 
Hugs, 
Leanne




No comments: