Sunday, July 29, 2012

This look like a job for SUPER KID!!!

Happy Sunday to all you!

The artwork I would like to share with you today is of my grandson, Matthew.  He wanted to be Batman this past Halloween.  We tried to make other suggestions for him to chose from but he was very insistent about wanting to be Batman.  So, we got him a Batman costume and he was as happy as any little boy could be.  

When Close To My Heart introduced the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book back in February, I knew I would use Matthew's Halloween pictures.  So, this the project we did this month (July) for my monthly workshop.







So, the products I used came with the Workshop On The Go kit.  The kit consisted of Superhero paper pack, Superhero Workshop Stamp Set, Comic Badge Buttons,  Dimensional Stars, Superhero Complements Rub-ons, and some red, off white and navy blue brads.

I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy for my layout.  Susan Stringfellow does an absolutely terrific job coming up with so many creative sketches.  And they fit my style of scrapbooking perfectly. Check out her blog and tell her, Leanne sent you!


Thanks for joining me here in my Rubber Room!  I'm so glad you're here!  And I hope you're  having the best weekend EVER!

I'll meet you back here once again, tomorrow!
Happy Scrappin'
Hugs, 
Leanne

No comments: