Friday, July 27, 2012

Playing Dress Up

Hi again!
TGIF!!!  I am sure a lot of you are saying that! With the upcoming weekend almost here, that means, I get to spend a bit more time in the Rubber Room.  I've got some projects to work on and I am so excited to get to it!  'Cause coming Monday morning, I'll still be in the Rubber Room, but I'll be cleaning instead.  

The layout I want to share with you today, is of Deborah, just 3 months shy of her 3rd birthday.  She loved to play dress up. It didn't matter what the article of clothing...she would wear it.  She loved in particular this one jacket of her Poppi's.  I am unsure what attracted her to it, but she loved none the less.  

I use Sketch #13 from Susan Stringfellow's blog, Sketch Savvy.  The papers are Close To My Heart's "Adorable." (retired). I used Martha Stewart's Punch Around the Page, along with my Spellbinder's dies to make the scalloped circles.  The buttons along with the pearls in the center are from CTMH.  The white flowers and butterflies are also from CTMH. The pink and brown flowers are from Prima Marketing.

Thanks for joining me here in my Rubber Room!  I'm so glad you're here!  And I hope you have the best weekend EVER!

I'll meet you back here once again, tomorrow!
Happy Scrappin'

Hugs,
Leanne

No comments: